I’m Gina Conkle, author of Viking and Georgian romance. Step into these divergent worlds where you’ll find history’s secrets unlocked, one story at a time.
I’m glad you’re here.
Get my latest FREE read on InstaFreebie
An Anthology of
Viking Romance & Viking Paranormal Romance
Short Stories (or get it FREE at these online stores)
Why not explore my blog Doorway to History? Click one of the images below to find your way there.
- “Go home!” Ismene is speechless as she reads those words written in blood on the walls of her new home. The young, ...
- Please welcome Guest Writer, Dawn Bartley as she shares her WIP Regan’s instincts were right. The houses he passed were closer together and ...
- A Graphic Blog with Story Snippets What is Tales of the Valkyries? It is an anthology of short stories, a mix of Viking ...
- Were you worried the Viking food ride was over? Summer is coming to an end, but there's a few more Viking morsels ...
- Emmanuel, Chevalier de Cantière, youngest son of a baron, is happiest raising horses far from his complicated family. When news comes his ...
- ***Warning! This preview shares a hotter than usual read*** Here's a sneak peek at what's ahead. I'm writing contemporary romance short stories and ...
Are you a fan of BookBub?
Connect with me there and get all the latest book sale news
Viking Romance ~
Survival’s in his blood
Rough-souled Brandr’s ready for a new life far from Uppsala, but the Viking has one final task —protect the slave, Sestra. Her life’s been full of hardship…until she learns the location of a treasure.
Saving others is her purpose
With war coming, stealing the enemy’s riches will save lives, but only one man can watch over Sestra —the fierce Viking scout, Brandr. The two have always traded taunts, now they must share trust. Passions flare as secrets unfold, leading one to make a daring sacrifice that changes everything on their quest To Find a Viking Treasure
Uppsala’s Saga continues…
To Find a Viking Treasure
Norse series, Book 2
September 13, 2016
Georgian Romance ~
A rags to riches commoner, Cyrus Ryland has ambitions for his family. He thinks nothing of marriage until he meets an alluring woman hiding in his study. After one dance the lady disappears, leaving behind a single shoe. The hunt is on, but finding her is only half the battle.
A masked woman who vanishes at midnight…newly independent Claire Mayhew works to keep her coffee shop. She resists the scorching attraction with Mr. Ryland — her new landlord — a man who doesn’t give up easily, but…
What if Cinderella doesn’t want her shoe back?
The Lady Meets Her Match
Midnight Meetings series, Book 2