Now available in Japan
Meet the Earl at Midnight
The Japanese translation
Like Viking Romance Audiobooks?
Norse Jewel, available on audiobook. Now you get to hear your favorite alpha male.
Viking warrior Hakan wants to lay down his sword and live a peaceful farmer’s life. To help him, he buys Helena, a Frankish thrall not born to slavery. She’ll tend his long neglected home and give him lessons in Frankish for the lucrative wine trading.
Or so he thinks.
What Hakan really needs are lessons in love. And Helena’s just the woman to thaw his icy heart.
Before the summer runs out, master and thrall will discover what is the price for love?
Stolen by marauding Danes, Helena wants to go home, but the wolf-eyed Viking who bought her has his own plans. Hakan wants to lay down his sword and live a quiet farmer’s life, but peace eludes him. His homeland’s in turmoil and his new Frankish thrall asks for her freedom. Yet, the fair maid thaws his icy heart. Betrayal has left the warrior cold to other women until one hot summer. Helena weaves happiness into his hard life and soon questions her own desires. But, shadows of deceit spread. Old loyalties call on the Viking to wield his sword again, but at what cost? Before summer ends, Hakan must answer…
What does the wolf-eyed Viking want?
Why not explore my blog Doorway to History? Click one of the images below to find your way there.
- Blind Redemption… The past is something he’d sooner forget . . . Aaron McNally hates his past. Banished for betrayal, he trades his tartan ...
- Welcome to 'History Thursday' where you get quick historical flashbacks "Peter the Wild Boy" --- a Georgian era oddity Do you love Rudyard Kipling's ...
- Viking runes combine mysticism and practicality. What are they? The Vendel and Viking Age alphabet. As Viking peoples changed, so did the runes. When you hear "Viking" ...
- Q: When did keeping up appearances mean going back in time? A: The 18th century. For the history buffs, today's post is my second on ...
- Are you a fan of Viking romance? Do you like to hear your alpha males in action? Last Friday heralded the release of Norse Jewel, a romance ...
- Historical romance opens the door for great research opportunities. Specializing in Viking and Georgian romance, I’ve read my share of non-fiction books ...
Rough-around-the-edges Cyrus Ryland rose from humble origins to become England’s wealthiest citizen and most eligible bachelor. Called the King of Commerce, he thinks nothing of marriage until he hosts a masked ball and discovers an alluring woman hiding in his study. After one dance the lady vanishes, leaving behind a single shoe. The hunt is on, but finding her is only half the battle.
Claire Mayhew wants her hard won independence…a mid-town shop of her own. She resists the scorching attraction with Mr. Ryland — her new landlord, but Cyrus isn’t a man who gives up easily.
What if Cinderella doesn’t want her shoe back?
The Lady Meets Her Match
Book 2, Midnight Meetings series
Why not start with book 1 in the Midnight Meetings series?
Enigma Earl…The Phantom of London… Reclusive Lord Edward’s heard them all, but a deadline looms. He needs an heir quickly. The hasty offering of Lydia Montgomery, an on-the-shelf woman works, but she has plans of her own, secret plans that don’t involve a man. Their agreement forged in moonlight changes in the light of day. Edward discovers Lydia’s a woman with a past, which only adds to their distracting chemistry. Even worse, the impertinent woman insinuates herself in his scientific work: the domain where no woman should mix. Lydia’s diagrams and illustrations speak volumes…of his work to the outside world and hers to London’s art world – a place reserved for men. Soon, new found fame makes a tangled mess.
Will their greatest discovery be each other before time runs out?
Meet the Earl at Midnight
Book 1, Midnight Meetings series
Book 3, the tale of Lord Marcus and Genevieve, a rousing retelling of Red Riding Hood
coming March, 2016
Like Audio Books?
Try the Midnight Meetings series on audio